QSI International School of Yerevan offers a transportation service for families in need of transport to and from school each day.
- New, comfortable, spacious vans and minibuses
- Vans and minibuses are equipped with GPS tracking service
- Drivers are licensed, trained & experienced with over 10 years of experience working with QSI Yerevan and other schools
- Pick-up and drop-off location is arranged at the most available, appropriate, close location to the home address of each student
- Morning and Afternoon Services are available
Obligations of Families
In order to ensure a successful service, we ask that families provide the following support and cooperation:
- Pay the designated fee for each term, in full at the beginning of the term. (Note: Parents will not be refunded for the days that students are absent and do not use the transportation service.)
- Ensure that the students are at the designated pick-up location at the established pick-up time.
- Support the establishment of seating assignments and behavioral expectations for students as shared in the Transportation Agreement
It is very important to notify the QSIY office anytime their child is registered in an activity which affects the assigned transportation; cases of pick-up; cases when the parents pick the child up by themselves; etc.
Thank you for your support.