SAT test center doors will close at 8:00am. Once testing starts, no students may be admitted. Due to recent events in Armenia, traffic is unpredictable, so please take extra precautions to arrive on-time.
Testing will start between 8:30 and 9:00.
WHAT TO BRING
The College Board website has more detailed information about what to bring and what not to bring. You may find that information here:
Be sure you bring:
- Face covering
- Your up-to-date admission ticket
- Acceptable photo ID
- Two No. 2 pencils with erasers
- An approved calculator
COVID-19 cases are on the rise again in Armenia. QSI Yerevan has safety protocols in place and any person using any facility on campus is expected to abide by the COVID guidelines.
- All test takers will have their temperatures checked. There will be no admittance for anyone with a temperature of 37.3 or above.
- A mask must be worn, and worn properly, at all times while on campus
- Snacks, if you bring them, can only be consumed outside during break time as indicated by the testing coordinator
- Test takers are expected to keep a reasonable (1.5m) social distance at all times
For more information, please check out the College Board website.