Conveniently nestled in the international community Vahagni, QSI International School of Yerevan is located off of Ashtarak Highway. Our purpose-built school facility, constructed in 2011, includes 20 fully equipped classrooms. In addition, the facility features an automated library with over 12,000 volumes, a bright, spacious art room, music room, stage, technology laboratory, science laboratory, and kitchen/cafeteria. The school is situated on a landscaped tract of land with an outside playground, soccer field, and outdoor sports area. An indoor gym in the nearby Red Cross facility is used during the winter months. The school is guarded by an outer security fence, gated security to the inner compound, and 24-hour building/grounds security.
Schedule a Visit
We believe the best way to learn about our campus and facilities is to come for a tour. If you are unable to visit in person, you can learn more about our facilities below or by taking a virtual tour.
- Bright, Spacious Classrooms
- Technology to Engage and Inspire
- Makerspace - A Space for Innovation
- Auditorium - A Place to Celebrate Learning and Achievements
- Art Room - A Place for Creativity and Self-Expression
- Library - A Space to Get Lost in Books
- Science Laboratory - A Place for Discovery
- Outdoor Classrooms - Taking Learning Outdoors
- Gymnasium, Track, and Field - An Environment for Health, Activity, & Teamwork